I never thought I would ever take you back. When I did, I never expected you to so thoroughly destroy any confidence I had left. You took all that was left of me when You walked out the door. All that is left is a bitter emptiness. My heart left with you. I do hope that you take good care of it. I think it will do you good. You need it more than I do anyway, since you lack one of your own. I find one thing more comprising than anything else you have done. Why the hell did you drive 1900 Miles to pick us up, not once, but twice? Why would you do that twice, just to leave us again? You can sit there and try to blame Lexie and her behavior issues, or you can try to blame my mood swings, but we both know that the truth lies inside you, and you alone. I will always love you. I am not even angry with you. I don't really know how to feel. But I am done. I will never give you the chance to hurt us again again. I do hope you have a fantastic and happy life.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Friday, September 5, 2014
Monday, June 30, 2014
Sunday, May 25, 2014
Monday, April 21, 2014
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Saturday, February 22, 2014
We, as humans, have the opportunity to learn something new every day. This is what I have learned in recent days:
1. Love isn't something you can just shut off, even if the person hurt you tremendously. When you love someone, you love them. Conversely, you cannot make yourself love someone you don't, no matter how much you care for them otherwise. You also cannot make someone love you. It is oure luck to fall in love with someone and itbe mutual.
2. I love my kids more than I love anything.
3. Even though my kids can be a handful, being without any of them for any amount of time is unbearable.
4. As much as I love my kids and want to spend every possible moment with them, I dont really like other people's kids very much.
5. Most people really are not very intelligent. The least intelligent are usually the ones spouting off about how smart they are.