We, as humans, have the opportunity to learn something new every day. This is what I have learned in recent days:
1. Love isn't something you can just shut off, even if the person hurt you tremendously. When you love someone, you love them. Conversely, you cannot make yourself love someone you don't, no matter how much you care for them otherwise. You also cannot make someone love you. It is oure luck to fall in love with someone and itbe mutual.
2. I love my kids more than I love anything.
3. Even though my kids can be a handful, being without any of them for any amount of time is unbearable.
4. As much as I love my kids and want to spend every possible moment with them, I dont really like other people's kids very much.
5. Most people really are not very intelligent. The least intelligent are usually the ones spouting off about how smart they are.